Monday, February 1, 2016

TWD Daryl Dixon Inspired Mani

***Purchased by Me: These items were purchased by me. I do buy a lot of polishes and other items on my own and will share them with you.***

Good afternoon all!  I did a mani over the weekend inspired by Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead.

It was the first time I used the base color from Native War Paints called No Sanctuary.  I used 2 coats.  It applied smoothly without any running or pooling at the sides of my nails.  It was a a bit sheer on the first coat, but the second really built up the color.  It's a stunner!  It's described as a black holographic packed with red shimmer and a scattering of red micro glitter.

I then stamped using a Daryl look-alike image.  I used M Polish To Have and To Holo, Zombie Love plate from Uber Chic Beauty, clear jelly stamper purchased from eBay.  To finish it off I used a little Silver Arrow charm from Shelsea's shop Charmed & Dangerous.
Ooops! No top coat on this macro pic!

I kind of love the way this bad boy turned out!  Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic Daryl mani! I especially love No Sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! No Sanctuary was even better on my nails than it was in the bottle!

      Delete
  2. I loved No Sanctuary, too. I wasn't expecting much in the bottle, then, BAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun polish! Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always blown away by my NWP polishes!

      Delete
  4. I am in love with this mani! The polish is gorgeous and the charm is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surprisingly like this color, not really a dark/vamp fan. I like the nail art with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shouldn't love the darker and more vampy colors since I'm so pale, but I love em!

      Delete
  6. Awesome mani!! Love that holo stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mani!! Love that holo stamp!

    ReplyDelete